Sunday 9 April 2017

4:30pm - 9th April 2017 - Footsteps above us

It seems the activity here has started to pick up again, there hasn't been any activity since December 2016 but I guess that's normal because usually there's a few months "break" in between each occurrence, I often wonder why...

Well anyways..

I was making coffee for my boyfriend (Who is on the fence about believing in spirits and all that)

When we both heard footsteps walking around on the floor above us which would be my grandmothers card crafting room.

We both looked at each other and my boyfriend asked if my dog was up there, So I went in the living room to check and my mother was sitting down and I asked her where the  dog was, she pointed that he was laying on his bed and he was.

I went back to tell my boyfriend and he scowled, I asked him what he thought it was and he said

"It sounded like someone was walking around up there"

He shrugged it off and went outside.

But I know that this could be my great-grandmother making her appearances again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment