Wednesday 26 July 2017

I could have died today...

Yes, just as the title says! I COULD have died today but as you can probably guess, I'm still here!

How? Well.. something weird happened to me today that I MUST share with you.

I was walking home from town, nothing out of the ordinary when I was going to cross the road, silly me though! Because I decided to cross the road in between a parked caravan and a park car so I couldn't really see the road both ways.

I proceeded to cross the road when a whisper (inside of my head weirdly!) told me "Not yet"

It made me stop in my tracks, I thought it was my imagination, but then a car came speeding past! Surely if I crossed when I was going to, I would have been hit and possibly killed by the speed it was going.

This isn't the first time my life was saved in this stretch of road.. Wonder who or what it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment