Friday 7 July 2017

New YouTube Channel! I was HACKED! Grrrr >:(

So as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been online for around two months, why? because some tweed decided to hack my email, then eventually got into my YouTube account, I tried everything but nothing worked, I decided to email YouTube and they stated it would take almost 30 days for them to solve the issue, they froze my YouTube account but not before the tweeds done damage!

Commenting vile comments on peoples videos, erasing my own videos and even editing my videos so they are short and end unexpectedly.

I am SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW! But you know what? I DON'T CARE!

I have a brand new channel, brand new start and these TWEEDS will NEVER do this to me again!

I am so sorry If "I" messaged anyone xoxoxox Here is my new channel xx

New YouTube Channel

Thank you all for supporting me, it means a lot x

No comments:

Post a Comment